Do you want a key role in EcoOnline's rapid growth? Do you have experience creating smart product packaging and pricing strategies? Maybe you’re the one we’re looking for!
EcoOnline is a company dedicated to develop software that helps create safer and more sustainable workplaces. Our headquarters are in Norway and we have operations across the EU region.
The role Head of Pricing and Packaging is a new function, created to strengthen EcoOnlines Product & Marketing Team. It aims to serve as a strategic function to effectively monetize the value we create for our customers through our products and services. This position will play a critical role in influencing pricing, go to market and deal strategy to maximize value-capture for EcoOnline.
As Head of Pricing and Packaging you will own and develop the pricing and packaging strategy for our expanding product and services portfolio. You will use your analytical skills, business skills, and project management skills, and in collaboration with a virtual team consisting of people from Product, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and New Sales come up with innovative ways to monetize the value in our products and services.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Drive pricing and packaging analysis through primary market research (qualitative and quantitative) and synthesize input from customers, sales teams, partners and competitors to understand customers' needs
- Responsible for defining monetization strategies to maximize revenue opportunities across customer segments.
- Perform win/loss analysis and summarize and present recommendations to senior executives
- Analyse and understand our product portfolio from the high-level value proposition to individual features and functions and translate into sensible monetizable units of value for packaging and pricing
- Responsible for defining the buyer´s journey (purchasing and billing experience) for new and existing products in close collaboration with Product Managers and Designers
- Own and develop “best practices” for how a business-driven pricing and packaging model should be implemented and maintained in our financial and billing systems
- Translate pricing decisions into clear operational actions; driving communication and working cross functionally
- Lead cross functional collaboration between departments such as Product & Marketing, Customer Success, New Sales and Finance to lead successful pricing processes
- Deliver training to key stakeholders on pricing policy, changes, and releases supporting product launches
We are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in developing and implementing pricing and packaging strategies
- Capability to manage cross functional initiatives
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis into business recommendations
- Strong leadership capabilities and business acumen with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS licensing models and related accounting
- Superior strategic, analytical, cross-functional influence and organizational skills
- Ability to influence various constituents, including senior management, by communicating concepts clearly and credibly to multiple audiences
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment
The position is located at EcoOnlines offices in Oslo or Tønsberg in Norway. The candidate will report to VP Product & Marketing.
Does this sound interesting to you? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please apply using our portal, then we can handle your personal data in accordance with GDPR.
We help companies to create a safer and more sustainable workplace. The company was founded in 2000 and currently has over 6000 customers and 235 employees in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.