On behalf of EcoOnline we are looking for the perfect candidate to fill the position as Head of International Marketing, that plays a key role in contributing to EcoOnlines further growth. Head of International Marketing will be in charge of managing all operational activities in the local marketing departments and will manage the team of Country Marketing Managers in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Ireland and United Kingdom.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing cross country marketing team
- Responsible for the marketing spend and budget in all countries
- Perform and document market research and insight and define target markets in each country
- Responsible for the marketing campaign strategy, plan and execution towards prospects and existing customers, in close collaboration with New Sales, Customer Success and Product
- Relentlessly track and measure campaign performance, return on marketing investment (ROMI), and drive continuous improvements
- Work closely with Product to align product development and go-to-market campaigns
- Responsible for the marketing spend and budget
- Fill the role as Marketing Manager Norway (if situated in Norway)
We are looking for people with the knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
- You have experience with and enjoy building and coaching successful cross-country marketing teams
- You have experience with and a passion for using data and marketing metrics to gain insights and track and improve performance
- A commercial and business-oriented mindset with a knack for what works and what does not work
- You appreciate diversity, and like to work internationally
- You enjoy challenging goals and introducing new ideas
- You are a good listener, and can collaborate across different cultures
- You are proactive, highly organized and have great project management and execution skills
- Knowledge of CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms such as Salesforce/Dynamics, Hubspot/Marketo and website editing as well as graphic design software
To succeed as Head of Country Marketing you have:
- Experience leading and managing global demand generation programs, preferably involving enterprise software and/or SaaS services
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
It’s a big advantage if you also have:
- Expertise and success in developing and executing high value marketing programs globally in a B2B software company
- Demonstrate fluency in modern marketing practices including inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, account-based marketing, SEO, SEM, retargeting, cross-sell and up-sell campaign planning, etc.
- Demonstrated financial and budgeting acumen with corresponding financial accountability
- Experience attracting, retaining, motivating and developing a high-performing marketing team
- Strong understanding of brand principles and audience segmentation
The position is located at one of our offices in Norway, Sweden or Denmark
The candidate will report to VP Product & Marketing and you will work closely with Head of PR, Communication and Content and Head of Marketing Channels.
Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Final application date is 19th January 2020.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions regarding the positions. You can reach: Ingrid Melbye Olsen at +47 91 36 39 81 / firstname.lastname@example.org, or Trine Larsen at +47 22 44 33 00 / email@example.com
Please apply through the portal. Then we safeguard your personal data in accordance to GDPR.
We help companies to create a safer and more sustainable workplace. The company was founded in 2000 and currently has over 6000 customers and 235 employees in Ireland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.