Are you ready to unlock the potential of companies that shape and advance our world?
When clients face tough problems, we at BCG help them see clearly by shedding light on their challenges and realities with our unique point of view. We stay curious, with a long history of venturing into unexplored territory, discovering patterns that others failed to see, and charting a course for change. That change requires rigorous analysis, innovative tools, and people from unconventional backgrounds. BCG is a place where the best ideas win.
With an open mind and an analytical eye, we can find the truly deep insights. And translate our ideas into clear actions. Because there’s no point in solving a problem if you can’t implement the solution.
What you will do:
As a member of our consulting team, you will work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape business, government, and society. Amongst other things, you will:
- Play a key role in high-level client relationships and collaborate on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives
- Lead and execute research activities to obtain relevant data and define client needs or problems
- Be in the driving seat towards outstanding business performance results
- Empower and engage with internal team to reach highest goals and objectives
Consulting work is varied and rigorous, much of it performed together with clients. Projects can vary in length, size, and location, depending on the client’s challenge. Our clients operate all over the world.
If you are joining us directly from school or with a few years of experience, expect to spend time working across a wide range of clients and projects from helping to devise the integration strategy for a pharmaceutical merger to developing sustainable farming practices in emerging countries.
For more experienced professionals, or as your career advances, you will begin to specialize in one or more practice areas, perhaps as part of our expert consulting track for those with deep knowledge and skills in a particular discipline or industry.
Every step of the way you will be guided by BCG mentors and world-class learning programs designed to meet your individual needs.
- (Either) 1+ years consulting experience, preferably within management consulting; or
- 1-5 years of experience within industry, private equity or relevant institutions
- Expertise in key industry topics
- Knowledge of complex principles of financial analysis, business methodology and managerial thought
- Completed higher education (minimum masters degree) with good results
Our culture and work environment
Our environment is highly team oriented and supportive. Our culture is characterized by a great deal of autonomy, which translates into both entrepreneurial freedom and mutual respect and accountability. In your collaboration and work approach, you demonstrate:
- Emphasis on practical results: Your drive is towards top business performance and results
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving experience
- Client and external focus: You respond to and anticipate client need
- Collaboration: You build ongoing partnerships externally on all levels to create new opportunities
- Enjoyment, fulfillment, humility as personal values
Want to learn more?
Check out our career page: https://careers.bcg.com/norway
Read our blog: https://careers.bcg.com/blog
Bring your years of experience to BCG in new and meaningful ways: https://careers.bcg.com/experi...
Listen to our podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/...
Get to know our people in Introducing Series, incl. Anette Mellbye one of our Associate Partners: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse...
Follow us on Instagram and get an insider’s view of our culture: https://www.instagram.com/bcgi...
Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and leading advisor on business strategy, with 90+ offices in more than 50 countries. We partner with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results.