On behalf of Kongsberg Automotive, we are looking for a determined and committed person who will further develop and strengthen their corporate communication, brand management, and digital presence. In an exciting assignment with an estimated duration of 12 months, starting immediately. Are you the person we are looking for?
As a Communication Adviser with Kongsberg Automotive, you become part of a truly international company with more than 64 years of history in the automotive industry.
You will have the pleasure of working with many highly skilled and dedicated people across functions, borders, and cultures. You will become an important part of a dedicated team, participate in the planning and execution of a wide variety of communication tasks and projects.
We are looking for an excellent communicator with an eye for details and great storytelling abilities. You are results-oriented and service-minded towards your stakeholders and are able to multitask and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You combine an interest for new digital tools and an analytical mindset with a hands-on approach and bringing your ideas to the table.
Others perceive you as open, collaborative, and trustworthy, and you communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. Furthermore, you stay calm and professional whilst working under pressure. You share your knowledge and best practice with colleagues, and you are passionate about doing a great job.
You have integrity, are accountable and creative, and like to work in a team; these values guide us in being our best and we expect all our colleagues to be committed to them.
Your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Plan and manage a variety of operational communication tasks
- Developing and implementing the global communications strategy, key messages, and campaigns
- Project management and participation in internal and external communication projects
- Acting as a sparring partner on media requests and support as a spokesperson for Kongsberg Automotive on selected topics and fostering media relations
- Developing messaging for and writing press releases, media statements, corporate publications, social media, etc.
- Contributing to the development, execution, and delivery of digital and print content across all channels
- Driving and further developing internal and external communications across different channels including webpage, intranet, and social media channels
- Event management and coordination of industry events and trade fairs (exhibitions, press conferences, etc.)
- Relevant degree, ideally within the field of PR, Communications, Marketing, Business, or Journalism. Relevant experience may compensate.
- Experience in a communications role
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Fluent English skills, both written and oral
- Experience from media relations and media handling
- Experienced in project management
- Ability to produce high-quality content tailored to different channels
- Basic experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and publishing systems
- Exceptional attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- Experienced in digital communication and social media
Does this sound like something for you? Please apply as soon as possible, as we process applications on an ongoing basis, and no later than April 14th.
This is a temporary position (12 months), with a commencement date as soon as possible.
Kongsberg Automotive cooperate with Hammer & Hanborg. Please contact Recruitment Advisor Ingrid Melbye Olsen at 91 36 39 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding the process or positions.
Office location: Kongsberg/Oslo.
Please apply through Hammer & Hanborgs website and we will take care of your personal information in accordance with GDPR.
About Kongsberg Automotive:
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. Approximately 11.000 employees in 19 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier.
The company has more than 25 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, fluid assemblies, and industrial driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers. Find more information at www.kongsbergautomotive.com