Are you ready to step into a new and evolving role where you get the opportunity to work broadly in the area of marketing and communication for an international company?
Dekkmann AS has 36 equities, 20 franchises, and 23 service partners, operating within the B2C and B2B segment. The company has also strengthened its digital presence, with the goal of even better customer experiences.
Dekkmanns marketing & communications team is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will be involved in the goal of better customer experiences. Are you someone who enjoy working in a hectic environment and love multitasking, this is the job for you!
The workday is varied and at times hectic, handling a wide variety of issues, both large and small. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for securing Dekkmann profile, keeping the intranet updated, and coordinating marketing activities involving all relevant stakeholders. A huge part is also written communication with customers, potential customers, and others.
We are looking for you with:
• Education within marketing or communication and relevant experience
• Who is detailed, structured, performance-oriented, self-propelled, proactive and team-oriented
• Focused on good language and understanding of the uniqueness of the different communication channels
• Has excellent skills in both Norwegian and English written and oral
• An eye for visual communication and graphic design
• Intercultural and international experience
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Coordination of Dekkmann sales and marketing activities
• Secure that external Dekkmann communication approved are aligned with Dekkmann profile guidelines
• Be the intranet editor
• Develop, coordinate and distribute marketing material
• Monitor and reply to comments, questions, and messages in paid and organic posts and campaigns
• Create 1:1 communication in a Dekkmann tone of voice and image
• Sales support
The position will report directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Dekkmann can offer you:
An interesting and versatile job where you can help influence and shape everyday life and future. You will work in a market-leading chain with pleasant coworkers with good professional expertise. We offer competitive terms. Here you will get opportunities to further develop. The office is centrally located at Helsfyr in Oslo.
Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, and no later than the 13th of January 2021. Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any questions regarding the positions?
Please contact Hammer & Hanborg at 22 44 33 00. Please apply through the portal.
Who are Dekkmann?
Dekkmann AS is Norway's leading specialist retail chain in tires, service and other accessories. The chain consists of own departments and franchisees from Mandal in the south to Alta in the north. The head office is located in modern premises at Helsfyr in Oslo. We emphasize a good working environment and well-being. We are approx. 300 employees and a turnover of approx. NOK 700 million. Through our good and motivated employees, we have built up a strong corporate and service culture that puts the customer in focus.
Dekkmann is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Continental Dekk Norge AS. With a turnover of EUR 44 billion, Continental AG in Germany is one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry. Continental has approx. 240,000 employees in 60 countries.